t. John’s sends mission teams to Nicaragua in February and June each year.
Why Do We Go To Nicaragua?
- To extend the love of Christ
- To equip the people of Nicaragua with spiritual growth and physical needs
What Do We Do/Have We Done In Nicaragua?
- Provide 40+ children with a healthy mid-day meal, bible classes, and help with schoolwork at the Youth Center
- Built and maintain a rancho (now a Lutheran church) for the Monte Redondo community
- Present 300 food packages and hygiene packs each year
- Provide educational books and materials to multiple schools and the Youth Center
- Painting/construction projects at schools, Youth Center and church
- Vacation Bible School Programs at the Youth Center and rural schools
To read much more about the team’s work in Nicaragua, please visit our team member’s blog at sharingnicaragua.wordpress.com.
How Can You Help?
1. Pray for the mission team.
2. Join the mission team.
3. Donate the following:
- Money towards the purchase of the food packages
- Small size shampoos
- Toothpaste and/or toothbrushes
- Washcloths – new or gently used
- Paint brushes
If you are interested in our upcoming trip, June 18 – 25, 2016, please download and print our registration form here: Nicaragua Registration Form June 2016
Questions? Contact Vic Arellano at: VArellano@symbria.com